Tuesday, January 14, 2014

We usually pick flowers.......


I saw this from https://www.facebook.com/drwaynedyer, and I think it is meaningful to share.
I like and lover flowers a lot, and being educated in Science stream with Biology as my major, sometimes, I just feel bad that receiving flowers, because in a way, someone has cut off (or kill the plants). I do have the same feeling, like why must we cut the flowers, why can't we just buy the whole ports, why can't we just bring our tables next to the garden and enjoy the real fresh flowers.....human beings are like that, we want all the best to be on us, next to us, wear them on our body, tied them to us, closely,.....so attached.
Now, this has thought me, what I have been thinking is not wrong....haha.

Thanks and nite.

Choong
BM

No comments: