Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Busy CNY, Busy Me

It seems like I have many things to do,  though I am suppose to be on my personal break, take it easy as it comes along type of living style, but I think since coming back, I have busy, preparing this, cleaning this, handling that, etc etc.
ANd finally, it is coming to an end, as tomorrow is suppose to be the last day of the Lunar year, and after the prayers, then can look forward for the rest I wanted, and this time I will be away for some time to another part of the world and I am looking forward to.

It is also a year ended with me buying my first property, something which finally is happening as they say, it is hard for Aquarius to decide on this, esp buying properties. and finally I just did so. Amazing isn't it, and I am looking forward for the completion of this property.

Then, I am also a bit annoyed with the news of the latest political situation in Malaysia, and I do not wish to spend so much time into understanding the details, but what I see and what I heard, I am not very happy, but not going to reveal much. It is my personal rights to express this, and I trust what Raja Petra is revealing.

Friends are sending messages that I am not writing enough here. As much as I wanted to write, I could not, as I face a few problems. First, my internet issue, and then my laptop is not able to connect to my YES wifi (I have raised complaint, but they are clueless), and then my Macbook is not so compatible with Android camera, which makes it harder for me to write with my traveling pictures. I just hate this, hate this, and I need to find a solution on this, which means I need to get an Iphone camera or I have to throw away my Macbook......arhhhhhhh
I shall find a way to overcome this.

Until then, good nite.

Choong,
Home@BM

No comments: