Friday, January 31, 2014

Life is simple

A lot of friends have been asking why I have stopped writing at my blogsite. I hv not actually stop writing but having a MacBook air that is not compatible with my camera n android phone is making me very crazy...it takes a lot of effort to transfer pics...etc, hence it just kills the mood to write.
And people have been asking why i stopped working for now...well kind of too lazy to explain but so many things happened the last six months that i decide that i need this break... i was worried too...but as Buddha says...live at the present, the moment, and I always believe things they happen for a reason...

I enjoy the time here,back to home, just me, doing my meditation, learning more about Buddhism, living a simpler life n most importantly I am polishing my talent in cooking.

And which makes me realise, it really takes simple things to make me happy, contented.... simply by doing things u like, things that make you happy...

These few pictures, by seeing them really makes me feel so good...haha. after all, i can try out these recipes n i reall hv cooking talents... hehe.

Nite.

Choong
BM

No comments: