Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Being Alone


My recent trip back home has been a quiet, low profile one, and more of a soul searching for me. Has been reading a lot, and a coincident that I have the chance to come across Dr. Wayne W. Dyer's fb webpage, and that itself is very enlightening for me. If you have the time, please visit his fb, the link is here for you: https://www.facebook.com/drwaynedyer.

And I happen to see this pic, which means a lot to me. Sometimes, in the exploration and soul searching, I have been asking a lot of times, on questions with regards to being alone, and I do feel if I am a bit weird, kind off, until I come to this:

Then I know I am doing just fine, this is what I need for now. And I feel so good about this, really.

And I am doing a lot of exercising, and everything is going in a very simple manner, simple stuffs, and I am trying to go for more meditation too. Next will be, my Yoga lesson.

Choong, 

Bukit Mertajam


No comments: