Wednesday, February 10, 2010

In Singapore Now

Well, I am now at my friend's home, to be precise Chee Soon and his wife, Yung Peng's place. Feel quite nice this time around, and relaxed. And today is actually my Birthday, and it was good to spend my morning with Yu Hao, Chee Soon's youngest son, swimming for 40 mins, quite fun and enjoying. Haha, anyway, it was quite fun and enjoyable. And Chee Soon's mum is making some nice soup for dinner tonite.
And with many Birthday messages, from my niece since 12.05am and a few from Beijing, Sister Joyce in SF, USA, and Dewi, Ginny, BM, Nelson, that was quite a surprise. And from Ai Ling, waiting to meet up.

Thanks to all, and I am happy with this. Very much contented.

OK for now, from me, in S'pore.

And Happy Chinese New Year to all, in case I don't have time to add more articles after this and before CNY.

Choong, S'pore

1 comment:

Yeer said...

Hi Choong, happy belated birthday and enjoy urself in homeland. I thought ur birthday was on 12th as i messed up ur birthday with YS's.;p

Take care..

Rgs/Pei Yee