Monday, November 30, 2009

Steamed Buns



From Joyce's blog, I saw her making those buns, and I also miss that sweet potato buns, one of my favourites. And since I have those purple colored Sweet Potato, I try to make some too, on Saturday.
Here it is, for sharing. Since I have limited resources, I think this is quite good. And the flour I used is basically for making dumplings, which is lesser in protein content.
Anyway, I am happy about this, and still one more bun left for my lunch today........hihi.


Choong, Beijing

2 comments:

KateMa said...

Ah Ko, they look yummy !!!! There is nothing you can't do I guess...:P So proud of you.

SH Choong said...

Joyce, thanks. But I am very proud of you too, that you are able to make those yummy cakes and those steamed buns. Please make sure we make them together, esp. the cake when I am in SF