Thursday, November 26, 2009

Leaders And Leaderships

I was thinking a bit last nite, not that I wanted to pretend to become a thinker, and I was very tired, and sleepy by 10PM our time. But after after for the number of years I am in, seeing of substantial amount of issues, meeting enough people to comment on this, I think in general, Leaders, they are general in-born, it is very hard to train a person to become a leader, when he or she does not have the leading traits, which include thinking, acting and working in that manner. Leadership skills can be learned or acquired, but being good leaders, you cannot just depend on the skills you learn. It helps to have good leadership skills, but having only skills do not necessarily meant you will be a good leader.
What say you?

Choong, Seoul
Note: Getting ready to go to airport, and then fly back to Beijing, and continue working in office thereafter.

No comments: