Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Back To Busan

Sorry guys, have not been updating my blog site for sometime. Have been very busy, and I think the main reason is, very tired. For the whole last weekend, I was just resting, and did nothing.
Watching movies, lying on the sofa, going to the washroom, listening to music. Even food is so simple, some fruits, and whatever I can find in the fridge. No time go to the supermarket to get my groceries, etc etc. One cannot imagine this, and that is the life I am having for now. A price to pay? For what? Super high income, I think........you should know. But I think this is a challenge, or sometimes, I have been asking myself, do I need to challenge myself that much..........?
Anyway, the answer will come out later.
Now, I have to start the session with my team in Korea, interviewing, discussing and planning out the career for them. Like a daddy planning for the future of the kids.

But what I want now, the most is my beauty sleep, I have sacrifice that too much, too many, and there is no more rooms for compromise...............


Choong, Busan

1 comment:

Devil said...

Seems that u really need a break there..