Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Delicacies from The Kitchen Of the Glamorous J


there is a sudden urge of wanting to eat Kuih Kochi (Glutinuos rice wrap in Banana leaf and steamed) but since it is out of my planning, I didnt get the kelapa muda (young coconut), hence being the creative Aquarius I am, it has been replaced with Walnut mixed with Gula Melaka...and here it is, my own version of Kuih Kochi.

This Sponge cake (the way to make this is similar in making Chiffon cake), but mainly for this, I wanted to use lots of coconut milk, the taste was good, and I will try to modify this, to have made with my sourdough starter, hopefully soon. This one tasted more like sponge cake (intended to be that way, as it is suppose to have a top coconut milk dressing, but since I did not have the time to make it, hence of this version. I like it plain too, as the coconut milk smells good.

Choong
Home 

No comments: