Friday, March 14, 2014

My Thoughts-When Problems Happen

When problems happen, people will start to ponder, or start to think (hopefully), and I think people should think, should reflect almost everyday, instead of just when problems happen, that is my opinion.

Like when haze happens, which happens every year, and as far as I know has been happening since like close15-16 years ago (Having been born and bred in Penang, Malaysia, I must say, I never experienced this haze problem when was a boy)....until quite recently.  And people start to find out the reasons and also preventive measures but have we managed to solve the problems.
If it is due to open burning, was it not due to human behaviour?
If weather is too hot or too dry, this is something we cannot do anything, but weather changes is also also due to human activities (partly, is it not)?
We can control open burning activities, we can take care more of our environment, by protecting the mother earth first, then all these problems will be minimised, is this not the case.
I think we have to start looking into this, rather then finger pointing every time cases like this happen, and we have been living with this problem, year in, year out, for quite a period of time. It is not something new, and I think all of us are able to help out, in one way or another.

On drought, for sure it is seasonal and it is climate issue, but this dry season has been ongoing for too long time already. Was the climate change not due to Human activities too? If we think of our activities first, then I think most of these problems to a certain extent can be prevented or minimised.
But I guess people forget, and they will remember only when problems recur.

For the current issue, like the current aircraft issue, there is has been highlight by some people ( I am not against any of their religious opinion) that they have to start changing their uniform, and they have to start serving some form of drinks. I am not questioning on this, and not my intention.
But I think, without referring specifically to the current issue, it is more of the daily things we do..our conduct, our behaviour, our actions. And it is the accumulation of long term activities...
like other form of sins people do, like corruptions, like raping, like hurting other  people, like robbing, like race discrimination, like not taking care of parents, like hurting children, like murdering, like cheating, all these are creating a lot of bad karma, and all these, when accumulated over a long period of time, will also start coming back, in many negative forms. Hence, what I am trying to say is that, we do not just start thinking or doing good deeds when problem happens, but we have to watch and mindful of what we do everyday, our conduct and our way of lives......I believe more in doing all these....and when you accumulate good karma, it will come back in positive energy that is good for the themselves, for the people surrounding them, for the environment they are in, and for country they reside.
If we start to really think a bit, and if we analyse a bit, a lot of problems that have not been seen before (when I was a boy), or has not taken place before, is happening now. Is it because of the greed of us human beings, is it because we have become less religious (trust in god) and follow the real  path, is it because we are having a lot of bad/negative karma......I am not sure.
But I hope everyone has a chance to stop and think a bit, and reflect on themselves, this is more important.
And I am doing the self-relflection too.

Choong
Selayang

No comments: