Monday, March 17, 2014

Everywhere......

I have been back to Malaysia for about 5 months now, in between visiting some other countries, but nevertheless, has been traveling and spending more time in Malaysia recently.
What I see is that we have many foreign labourers around. My key point is not whether they should be here or not, but why are we having that many....that puzzles me:

1) In wet market, in almost all wet markets I can these foreign labourers. In BM market, in Selayang market, big or small market....we see them, and we need them, understood, as no one wants to work in this type of job.
2) In hawkers centre-- they are cooking, they are the waiters, ....
3) In Restaurant, they are they duty managers, they are the waiters, waitresses, they are the chefs....
4) In hotels, receptions....
5) At shopping malls, they are the sales, selling pillows, selling blankets.....
6) They are selling the fake products in the morning market, like I see them carrying their trades in the morning market at Bentong......
And I think in many more areas, like construction, agriculture, etc.

Some I think we need, but do we really need all, I am not sure.
Do we have any other alternatives, long term approach, considering the need of the country, to this is just a short term approach......

I am not sure, I hope some body will really look into this issue.


Choong
KL

No comments: