Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Today In Tokyo Then Osaka

This morning, I feel so glad to have the chance to experience the live and act like a Japanese. In the morning rush over, everybody walks so fast, towards every where. And for me, I walked coolly towards Shimbashi station going towards Tokyo station.
If you have been to Tokyo, then you know how many subways, and trains they have, and without the need to search for line after line, and using their subway card, it is very nice feeling, just like part of the local community, in the rush hours, walking towards the office. Except that I do not wear my suits like them, black and white, most of the times. You know I am always different.

And then this afternoon, rushed to Osaka and just had one of the best Okonoyaki, Japanese Pizza and some tepanyaki, very nice and good taste. I like it.

note: As i was was walking along the districts and looking at some elderly Japanese ladies, so, as usual, were nicely dressed and always look good. Some of them always like to dress and look young, even though they can be of my mother's age (if I still had one....). As I walked by, I was just wondering, how were they look like 20 years ago, what is in their mind. I am also looking at myself, and 20 years down the road, would I behave like that? How would the next generation and the next next generation think of me? What would be my life experiences by then.........what life stories do I have then................Many things come to my mind. that is perhaps life.....and age waits for no body................time passes, haha. But I think one important thing is life experiences itself, whether it is rich with lots of flavours...

Choong
Osaka
Granvia hotel
26 October 2011

No comments: