Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Takayama, Japan

And finally I am here for my short break. In fact, before this, I didn't know where this place is or why I would want to come to this place. I happened to watch a TVB8 documentary program and they happen to introduce this place, and then I decided to proceed with this. And Goh-San and his Mrs., Katherine helped me to arrange this and I appreciate it, and here I am.

Journey started from Tokyo, with Shinkansen to Nagoya, then with Hida line to Takayama, all together it took close to 3.5 hours.
And the hotel is quite nice, with the sauna, onsen and spa.
And I am tired now, after walking close to 3 hours around the city and more to explore accordingly.
After updating my blog for today, it will be my sleeping time soon.
















Choong
4 October 2011
Takayama
Japan

No comments: