Monday, October 24, 2011

ANA_Beijing to Tokyo

Was using this flight, NH 956, to Tokyo this morning.
I ordered a vegetarian lunch, and by mistake, I think the air stewardess in charge was not careful, and instead of handing that to me, she gave it to the passenger next to me. I saw it, but thought that she might also be ordering the same, hence I kept quiet. A while later, another, may be more senior air stewardess realised the mistake, and she came and ask for permission to bring it away back to the serving pantry without realising I knew about it. The girl next to me have taken some of the food.
Then she tried to cover it up, and brought me part of the food, and apologize for being late, and stuffs like that. I was mad at her, because to me, that was cheating. She could have just came and apologise that they had given it to someone else by mistake. It is fine for me, but she did not. And she asked me to wait for a while, and will further investigate and shall serve later. I just kept quiet and after a while, I think the team leader realized the problem, and she came and apologize, and she brought some additional food fro Business class for me. I accepted it, because I think she did it the right way. I forgot the name of the purser, but I would like to thank her for her good customer oriented approach in solving the problems. Thanks, and I appreciate that. And because of you, I shall continue to use ANA.

Choong
Tokyo
Flight NH 956, 24 October 2011

No comments: