Thursday, November 25, 2010

My Small Uncle-6th Uncle's 100th day of passing away


As I recall and mentioned by my sister, my seh cek, my small uncle, who passed away in End August will be coming to 100th day soon. I have yet to write any article on his passing away, as it was hard, to write on this, and it was also partially, finding not enough time to do so, as I could not access my blogsite in China.

Anyway, I just wish and pray my uncle a Happy Life in another world, and Happy Journey. ANd I will always pray for him. This coming Chinese New Year, as my sister, Nancy said, will be one uncle less. Last year, our dad, dad was not around the home anymore, and this year, we will not see anymore, his zest for parties, and family gatherings. I miss my dad, and I miss my seh chek too.





Just Me, Seoul

No comments: