Friday, November 12, 2010

Kyeong-Team Building

As I mentioned in my earlier mail, was in Seoul, and after my meeting, took KTX train to Kyeongju, a historical city for Shilla Dynasty. We checked into the hotel, Hyundai hotel and my room is facing the sea, so nice and romantic. You will see some of the pictures attached later .




My PCSS Team members having a meeting in Hyundai Hotel, Kyeongju. Looks cool, isn't it?


If you are a "Unesco Heritage Fan', please visit this temple


I want to breakfree, hahahaha.............


Udon, with a type of sesame sauce, Delicious, but cannot finish all the noodles






A front view of Unesco Heritage temple/Park, called Bulguksa. Beautiful place, something similar like like what you find in Kyoto Park during Autumn. A very nostalgic feeling return.....


A nite view, from my room, opp. the beautiful lake.



















Choong,
Hyundai Hotel,Kyeongju,
South Korea

1 comment:

KateMa said...

Wow!!!! Autumn in Korea is sooo nice and romantic. I like your break-free picture :0