Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Royce' www.e-royce.com


Royce' Potatochip Chocolate

Happen to be in Obihori, Hokkaido yesterday, and there, they are famous for its produce, potato.
And in the airport, I happen to buy a pack of this potato chips, just to try out.

It is just like a piece of normal potato chip, but this one, one side is dip with a layer of pure cholocate, and a little bit sweet (just nice for me) and when you put this in your mouth and as the chocolate melts, you have some salty taste.
Usually, you know I do not take junk-food for my tea break, but this one just tasted yummy, and I can't stop helping myself, one piece after another. Have to stop soon, I have consumed too much. By the way one pack is about JY 700.

And with a cup of Darjeeling tea, simply superb, and now, my energy is back. Quick to get back your energy.

Choong, Tokyo

No comments: