Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Dinner At Obihiro (Hakkaido Island)

I actually flew from S'pore at Sunday midnite, then hours later, arrived at Narita Tokyo, then 1 hour Narita express to Tokyo city, for hotel check in, half an hour later, rush to Haneda airport, then flew to Tokachi-Obihiro in Hokkaido island, and evening, flew back to Tokyo city again. The whole journey, I think I spent more time in the air than on earth itself....hence the nickname Angel....haha!

Small airport in the this city


very green view


Food:

Salmon roe (egg) which is aplenty in Hokkaido island. It is very tasty.



Famous food here, steamed-potato. Apparently, it is a local produce and they eat this with Hokkaido fresh butter. Again, yummy. I found the potatoe here is less starchy.



You know why the bowl is empty??????:)



The vanilla cow milk, a local delicacy here, is very famous and tasted very good too.
In fact my colleague, Markus had 2.

Reason I write and publish as much as I can, as when I go back to China, I would not have the chance to write more, as blogsite is totally banned.

Choong, Tokyo

2 comments:

Devil said...

There is another famous food there, that is The BBQ pork on big bowl of rice, named
豚丼. Tried that?

SH Choong said...

i don't like pork, devil