Friday, July 23, 2010

My Best Friend Visit-CheeSoon + His Family

Cheesoon, my oldest buddy, one of my best and still keeping in touch friends and buddy, were in Beijing from 16-20th July 2010. We have know each other since our Form one day, until now, that was many years back...... And we did together, a lot of things, going to same school, watching movies together, cycling together to many places, later on, motor-cycles, then later, car, eating together, and many more things.... a there seems to be never ending topics to talk to each other, anytime, anywhere, even if we had not met each other for some time, we would still have many topics to catch up with each other. That is how far our relationship goes.....
And I know her mother well, cooking a lot of food for me to eat.
And also it is good that his family joined along as I have chance to get to know his wife, Yung peng and his son, Liangyong more.

Some pictures to share here:














Choong, Beijing

1 comment:

PohJen said...

oooooo.... I am sorry that we ( Ivy and I can't make it....t \o joint the the trip.........probably some day in near future....I hope