Thursday, June 29, 2017

Opposition Parties in Malaysia

As a Malaysian I just want to put in a few words in my own blogsite.
Honestly I had given my support to the opposition parties in Penang twice before, even flying home specifically to cast my vote but having seen their performance, mostly in terms of economic performance (how they take care of business of the state, on welfare of citizens, tourism, housing needs etc), and on environment together with their modus operandi, I am hesitating, and I am more convinced with what BN government esp our present PM Najib able to do.

1) The PH is only able to highlight IMDB/DOJ issue for the last 1.5 years nothing else.
2) I do not see their capabilities to lead, the business and economy modules and plans, the development they have done.
3) In KL at least I have seen good infrastructure coming up, esp with our MRT line 1 and line 2, super impressive.
4) East cost highway is really impressive and our ETS service is really providing a lot if convenience to the rakyat. And there are many more projects which I really buy what our PM Najib is doing. It is a concrete business plans for Malaysia and I see the future here for us all.
5) In my homestate, I do not see anything serious has been done, except you see overall cleaner penang Island only. But in the mainland of penang state, it is very bad, like we are the second class citizens of Penang and yet we are paying the local municipality charges...., I am not sure what MPSP has done for the betterment and living environment of the rakyat here. At least I do not feel it.
6) Property prices and food prices (cooked) in the island that are extremely crazy.
7) The PH politicians, the way they talk or messages they sent out, I do not feel good. I have not seen their performance as a responsible MP except playing a good politicians.
8) I am not saying BN MPs are good, but relatively I buy them more than the PH MPs. Imagine their plans going all over the country just to talk about 1MDB and DOJ? Seriously is that what is so important? ANd imagine at the same time, the BN politicians doing the same, doing all over the country to talk about Forex Losses, talking about Penang CM's court case, then what will happen to Malaysia then? WHat will happen to each state? Points to ponder.


Choong
Bukit Mertajam

No comments: