Thursday, June 9, 2016

Renovation-trying your patients.limit


I have not done any major or serious house renovation before, and if yes, it was like before I moved into this house, an empty vacant house compared to now, where i have a lot of stuffs here. It is really crazy.....with the noise, the dusts gathered, and all the disturbances, like you have to wake up at a fixed time to open the door (if I am at home)m for the workers....not that have any problem to open doors for them, but being an Aquarian, I do not like to have my time controlled, if you are Aquarius, you should know what I meant.
Anyway, the renovation was done, firstly because I am back home and I need a place to stay comfortably. Not that the house is not stay-able, but the roof is leaking (and has since destroyed a lot of my other furnitures), and since I will be staying for sometime here (after I left the house around year 2005), I think I need  a place call home with all my collections fully displayed at my pleasure before I decide if I migrate later on to my favourite country (which I won't disclose here at this moment).
Luckily I can travel around a bit, as the contractor and his fellow colleagues are nice (up to this stage) not to touch my personal things, and I wish end July will come soon (that is the time they promised everything to be in place soon). And I want my clean, neat and comfort bed, room and my house, my home, where the space only belongs to The Glamorous J.

Until then, I have to be patient....patient---patient....


Om mani padme om.......Salam!

Choong 
BM
端午节快乐





No comments: