Friday, June 24, 2016

House Renovation-Part 2

With my house, almost every little corner are being knocked or going through the renovation process, I do not know where to find a little space that belongs to me. I hate this but I have to live this for now, as this is the process, sometimes could be painful, like a person taking diet, before having the perfect 10 body, the process itself could be torturous.
I imagine all your stuffs, are all messed up, dust is every where, every corner, and when you want to take a nap, you could and you need to wait until nite time, and find that little corner of the room that used to be your peaceful abode, and rest for 7-8hours (I can imagine those traveling around on budget, non -stop, to save cost, or I can also imagine (may not be in full) homeless people. It is not an easy thing to cope with...

Nevertheless, this is a good experience as I have not really or fully experience house undergoing renovation and refurbishment work, while your stuffs are there and your daily life is circulating around this base. It is not easy...

But end of the day, you this is your hime and you are rebuilding, renovating and refurbishing because you want a more comfortable home to stay.
And having a home, your own home is already a blessing, so end of the day, i still keep my mouth shut.

Warm regards,
Choong
BM
24th June 2016

No comments: