Friday, June 21, 2013

Little GoodBye...

Each time after coming back, you will somehow miss something, and as Buddha, do not be attached to anything, esp things you that let you fell into comfort zone, and things that does not want you to move or change....so, every time when heart is hesitating, I only can look from this perspective.

Tired, as these whole week again, rushing from one end to another.
One thing good this time is that, may be, some form of new exploration.........new biz opportunities,  hopefully something interesting will come out.
Other than that, life is still....finding out my next destination........

I realise that time passes very fast, and there are many uncles and aunties of my fathers' generation have, one after another, left this world, which means I am also getting older, and may be or perhaps I am already at the beginning of the starting point of the queue. It does not worry me, it only makes me appreciates every moment of my life, my breath, and every single little meaningful things that I am doing. I think that counts more than anything else.

I am sleepy now, but needs to get my shower, and move to Sentral station, and then to the airport, then to BKK, then to Beijing.

Until then, thanks to my sis thanks to my nieces, nephews, cousin, aunts, uncles, friends that I managed to meet this time around. ANd until next round, take care.
I shall update my blog as soon as I have the chance to do so.

Cheers.

Choong
KL
21 June 2013.

No comments: