Wednesday, February 13, 2013

CNY 2013

CNY 2013- Already on the 4th day, time passes so fast. When I reached to KL on 5th morning, was rushing and very tired, cause in my mind, there were simply too many things to settle, bank, money, cleaning the house, preparing praying materials, buying stuffs for myself and helping to get friend to get some stuffs, prayers at temple, then CNY visiting friends,,, and finally, yesterday, one whole day to myself. I just want to spend days on my own, solely for myself, enjoying a slower pace, at home, reminiscing....recalling....haha. This is the 4th CNY without dad around, haha. Time flies so fast, that I am getting used to this, though I still missed dad being around. The older and mature I grow, the more I understood what dad was thinking...as the saying goes, older makes a person wiser. And I think we tend to do what we feel good about, things that can remind us of our beloved ones. Hence when it comes to prayers, I tend to follow what Grandma and dad had left behind, in a way, of remembering them, recalling memories... Also, while back, heard also of an old friend, staying in the same housing area as us before, has passed away, due to cancer, at quite a young age. And what makes it bitter to hear was that her son, who is having cerebral palsy was having difficulty accepting that, and also her elder son was having some problems-on his life. I only wish them well, and may she r.i.p... The other news I heard was a mum and her daughter, while on the way to Tokun hill for exercising, was killed when the car they were driving was hit by a falling coconut tree, May they rest in peace and Buddha guide them to the right path. The point is, life is fragile. And of the entertaining news during CNY is the visit of PSY (of Gangnam style) was here in Penang. I was in Penang during thst time, but didn't go, as I am not a fan of PSY and I am not keen to be there too, do not know why. Watching Stephen Chow's Journey to the east was one of the most entertaining show so far, and I love every part of it, haha. Nice movie. Also the best part of this CNY, the double celebration for me, my Birthday too, haha, celebrating with group of friends....
Time passes, day by day, month by month and year by year...., the journey of life, the journey of soul-searching, the journey of understanding the purpose of us being in the world, and our next journey. Choong 13 February 2013 Bukit Mertajam

1 comment:

ray ban wayfarer said...

westbrook jersey
kevin durant jersey
Serge Ibaka Jersey
Gothard Pass, there to bid farewell to our brother Alfred, who was crossing the Alps in a diligence on his way to India at the commencement of his career.