Saturday, December 15, 2012

回家感觉真好

It is good that the wireless allows you to use your internet wherever you are, and it conveniences a lot of people I suppose and I am one of them. Right now, at home, seating at the seat in the dining all, exactly the seat my late dad used to seat, and lots of memories.... ANyway, I have no time to write much, as it was busy, in KL, for one day, rest a bit, then a telco, and then driving back, along the highways, have to be extremely careful with the so called cameras installed as I understood. Hence, even when overtaking, we have to make sure that it does not not over exceed the limit, just in case. And now reaching home, last nite rushed to Monee's home, my niece that is getting married today, for dinner. And tonite another dinner. Reason of coming back to attend her wedding is because of the fact that she is close to us when she was a little girl, and you feel that the closeness means something, and that is one of the reasons (the main one) that I am home this time around. This morning, have a short chance to walk around, the housing area, with a light jogging, feels good to be back, to see things that I am familiar with....but one thing is, I think our facilities/infrastructure is not improving that much as yet, though it is improving for sure, esp in BM. One thing I see is, our KLIA airport, I think it needs a little bit touch ups, and cleaning up here and there, as it is a bit messy and not clumsy. I think it does not look that impressive, with so many stalls being built up here and there. That is just my personal opinion. ANyway, putting that all asides, I am looking forward to eat the food that I want to eat, haha, the curry mee, the nasi lemak, teh tarik......dan lain lain lagi. Choong Bukit Mertajam 15 Dec 2012

No comments: