Monday, November 19, 2012

Separate Ways-My Observation

Actually I have written this article, quite sometime back, but since I cannot publish this, I waited until now, and the article should read" Being Dumped". This is what I have written: Being dumped On the way back from my wet marketing/shopping, I saw near Guomao,a car was sort of, parking in hap-hazard manner, and initially, I thought an accident has occurred. Then a lady or a girl, in all blue (not in blues), blue shirt, blue plants, blue high heels, blue handbag was swearing, was very angry, and in her eyes, you can see, confusion, lost, ashamed, sad, wanting to ‘kill’ the driver. The car then just swayed out, reversed, and drove off, and from what the girl has murmured, I can guess that she is saying “你以后别找我了“。。。。。and was staring in disbelief (that the guy actually drove off, kes nanyah) Even after the car has drove off, she was just there, staring, still lost, and trying to regain her composure. I happen to be in the car with my driver, stopping next to her, but I do not feel good, to look at her. I do pity her, for being left in the middle of the road, and I think it is improper for the guy to behave in that manner, but somehow, here, it is quite a norm. Nothing surprising. And that anger in this girl, and the guy too perhaps, how will this affect in their next cycle of birth, with that anger in them. I only can pray and wish them well though, and hope that Anger will be reduced. Why must love turns into anger and hate? If two parties do not love each other anymore, can't they part in peaceful manner? I am not sure, as I am past that age..... May both of them are at peace now........

No comments: