Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Something New, Something Interesting

Since the last few months, I think I was going through some problems, with some issues relates to job, on environment, and on some issues related to what I want to do next, personally. ANd it was not easy, and sometimes it was very torturous, for sometime you do feel confused with what you want and plan to do next. ANd after going through this cycle, as my coach has mentioned, I am better now to face the coming challenges, and I am stronger than before. Haha, I think so, and I know it is not easy, but somehow, I manage to come out from this "darker' period of my 'struggle' to find out the purpose of working, the purpose of having a career. I will talk more, perhaps in a book I will write in near future, and I am planning what I want to do next, esp, things I enjoy and I think I shall do well..... Lets keep the fingers crossed and I shall work on something for myself...... Choong BM-Choong's House

No comments: