Monday, June 27, 2011

Hotels, Busan and General




I am now in Busan, to be precise at Haeyundae beach, in a hotel which I would like to stay in one of these days (that’s what I told myself like 8-10 years ago, when I first visited Busan. And now, I am staying in this hotel, feels amazing.
The other hotel that I wanted to stay in was Westin and I stayed there 3 years ago.
Coincidentally, there was another hotel that I wanted to stay like 10 years ago, and I stayed in there about 6 years ago. Things do happen for a reason, don’t they, or what you wish for (positive things), you will get you, don’t you? Sometimes, I feel amazed by this actually.
And I am thankful, though for sure, there is a price to pay for everything……….haha.

And talking about Busan, yesterday, when we arrived, it was after typhoon, and the air was very clean, as my German colleague says, when you breathe the air in, if almost like cleanse all the dirt from your system, and it makes you feel so relaxed, and suddenly your lungs is like opening up in total sense. Superb feeling.
Some pictures of this place to share and you decide if it is a nice place…..


Choong
Paradise Hotel
Haeyundae Beach
Busan, South Korea

No comments: