Saturday, February 28, 2009

A Relaxing Moment-轻轻松松






Finally, I find time to load my photographs, the relaxing moment in Auckland during Christmas holidays. It was so nice, temperature was around 18 degree C, and with sea breezes, it was, like in heaven (as the saying goes). It was still in spring, though a late one, and summer was approaching, but a change for me at that time (with cold winter in the North), this was nice and worth it. And flowers are blooming everywhere.


I was wearing my Agnis Homme and I like the green color that matches both my sport shoes and that shirt itself, with the green (green) grass, in both fore and background. The tree with full red flower blooming, is the Southern Hemisphere's (or NZ's own) Christmas trees, as I was made to understand by my friend.
The picture of a house on top of the hill, at the time I took it, the feeling it gave me was so nice, because I was imagining, a person staying there alone, on top of the hill, far away from city, quiet and isolated, and with wide open sky, nothing else. At that moment, a sense of freedom, and being able to feel so relax was so good, so great. That was the moment I cherished.

During Christmas day, there were many parties being held at the seasides, and on hillside, parks and gardens. For Christmas here, the temperature is opposite that of Northern Hemisphere. And I was glad to be invited by a friend over to his house for afternoon tea. We were having afternoon tea at his garden, having Foie gras (fat liver, from goose/duck), with sparkling wine, and later, we drank some English tea. What was interesting was that, I was honoured to have the opportunity to use a silver tea port (probably more than 100 years old) and with some porcelain cups older than a century. I have to thank my friend for that. That is actually, for me, a blessing itself and I am contented with that.

And also, having the opportunity to eat plenty (and plenty of) cherries, woooooooo, that feeling is superb too. I love cherry, and I can consume a whole Kg in less than 30 minutes. And I can have that throughout the day, without a problem, even if I have to skip my other meals, I will trade it with cherry. Enak sekali ya, 很开心, 很开心!

Choong, Beijing 8.40PM
I am looking forward to my next trip soon.................!

No comments: