Saturday, February 28, 2009

Maiden Message, First Time Blogging

Being a first timer and an inexperienced, amateur blogger, the task of blogging is not an easy thing. I wrote something, wanted to edit it first, but somehow, one click of button, pewl...! there you were, poorly drafted message without proper editing and was panicking after I accidentally posted it. How could I post a message like that for my first time blogging, that was awful! Trust it will be better the next time around.
Anyway, there is always a price a person needs to pay to gain something (better), right?

Back to my original message of the above-mentioned title, what I wanted to share was on my intention to have this 'blog-site', to give my personal opinions, to share my thoughts especially on things or issues that I see and experienced throughout my vacations, business trips, and articles that I came across through my reading (eg. magazines, books and websites). Hence, I chose the word, "Luah"- a Malay word, which means, to voice it out from the bottom of your heart. It describes very well what I am feeling inside and what I want to say.

I have to thank my friend here, for guiding (challenging would be a better word) me to create my own blog, and now, having this little space is like a child having his first notebook (when I was a school boy many years back, I wanted a blackboard in the house to write and pretend to be a teacher and this is exactly the feeling I have right now). And may be, I have to say thank you to Google for this to happen too.

Well, my first article and I trust more to come later.

Choong, Beijing 28th February 2009

No comments: