Thursday, May 10, 2018

Today- Emo Day

This time around, I am a bit emotional, though it will not affect me day to day basis but I believe in the long run, it will affect us in many ways. Past experiences have already shown us, and a person of this age, besides physically having a stamina issue, I trust, idea wise, is not able to catch up with the younger generation.

At the same time, I also learned, good and beneficial ideas or programs, must be well communicated throughout the floor, before, during and after implementation, and your team members must be well trained, having the same foresight as u do, and working together with you as a team, only then good ideas can be shared to the lowest floor. And arrogance will kill off many good beneficial ideas, as people already made judgement about you first, and not your ideas, no matter how good they are.

A lot of people are feeling very high, very excited, because I think they believe they have already won, and being able to show that they have the power to decide give them a sense of satisfaction, that could be one aspect of it, no doubt. But I also trust many have not considered overall pictures, before a decision is being made.

This is just a record, borak2 kosong, for my own reference and memory.


Choong
Home, raining

No comments: