Friday, December 29, 2017

Passing Away Of A Childhood Friend....

I was kind of expected this day to come, though not that fast... but when it happens,, I think you not only mourn, you not only lost a friend, you also lost part of your childhood somehow...it is like ur friends that you grew up, who knows your background, who went to catch fishes at the river with you, who went to pesta with you, who played badminton with you, who took the same examination as you do, and whom is of the same generation as you, you feel part of you are lost.....lost, now where.

And as I write, I feel the pain, I am not sure why....I pray that he follows the path, and he is happy and peaceful in another world.

I shall miss you and till we meet again......in another space, another universe.....


Take care my dear friend,,,,,,,,I am sorry if I didn't do enough for you.


Sincerely,
Me

No comments: