Thursday, December 5, 2013

HOTLINK- Is it legal I am asking you

I am not sure how many of you are using Hotlink prepaid. I am currently a user, and I think I need to highlight this. I am deeply dissatisfied with it, I feel cheated. You see, quite often you will receive messages from them, and one of them is like (I deleted it last nite), if you do not send in the reply like "STOP LINE " or something like that, then automatically, they will charge you RM3 per SMS. Is this not day light robbery? WHo gives you the right to charge without my consent? I mean is this legal? Tell me, please Maxis, hotlink,,,,, what consumer rights are we having, if you have the rights to charge, if we do not reply NO, then you take it as YES? WHat kind of mentality is this.

I feel cheated.

Choong
KL

No comments: